Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Evan – the one-man show!

Many of you know that we are building a shop out back. Saturday, Eric came over to help Evan and the two of them got a good start on the framing. But what do you do when you have no friends to help you out? You get redneck like Evan and devise your own contraption. I came home from work yesterday to find Evan and his homemade apparatus in the backyard. I didn’t know what I was looking at, but it scared me. The first words out of his mouth were “This is the most redneck thing I’ve done in a long time.” You’re damn skippy it is! I know he is anxious to get it done, but is this necessary. After I made sure that it was semi-safe, I went straight for the camera and started snapping. I’m sure the guys will enjoy this one.







4 comments:

  1. Your neighbors are some of the luckiest people around, aren't they? Is this like the time that they had to fix the truck of the people delivering the concrete? I bet that was a surprise to the driver when a stranger starts tweaking his truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's flippin' AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, I don't see Eric in any of the pics, did he really help think that up or was it all EVan??
    Oh well at least he isn't "fixing" my stuff anymore.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, if you don't want Evan fixing your stuff than that means you are left with Chad to do it. We all know what kind of work he does!

    ReplyDelete