Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Midget Mud Wrestling?

UPDATE:

I am sad to report that we did not go to midget mud wrestling this weekend. I am sure many of you are just as dissapointed as I am. Evan said the drive was just too far to go for a couple of hours. Maybe the show will come to Dallas and we'll get the opportunity to see them there. :=(

It's crazy moments like these when Evan asks me to do something bizarre that I fall in love with him all over again. He just called and asked me if I wanted to go to midget mud wrestling on Saturday. What the hell? I didn't even know what to say. I didn't even have time to think it over because apparently tickets are going fast and he needed an answer IMMEDIATELY! Really? Is midget mud wrestling that big of an event? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's being held at Jaguars Strip Club in Ft. Worth. I wonder if I will be the only girl going? I have a feeling Saturday is going to be a long night for me. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. No words...

    Will comment later...

    Filled with jealous for me/gladness for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I was SO thinking of you when this opportunity presented itself. I should fly you in so you can go with me. If you were there, I know it would be a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a Texas thing? Seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this first thing this morning, and wondered why Sarah hadn't commented yet, then I found out about the horse fight that cliff was in.

    seriously, I wish I were you. Rick wishes he were Evan. We wish we lived in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping for lots of pictures.

    Maybe you or Evan will get a midget to let you pick him up or sit on your lap.

    If you see the event coordinator, please let them know that this is an event a small town in the Mid-West would be welcome with open arms.

    Priceless memories are going to be made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely be bringing my camera with me!

    I will speak with the event coordinator upon my arrival and see what I can hook up for Newton. Surely, they are traveling midget mud wrestlers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no words..just laughter and facial expressions. WOW!! I think I would have reacted the same way you did if someone called me for a quick answer for tickets. I must never go to the midget side of town because I didn't think there were that many in Dallas to make a show of it. You gotta post those pictures after the event.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Immediatly thought of Sarah and why Italian dressing. I think this would burn when it came in contact with certain "ORFICES"?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I have been preaching about new experiences, but really!!! The next thing you know they will be featured at the MVP! Sara would love that.....g

    ReplyDelete
  10. CRAP!

    I wanted so badly to see pictures today!

    I'm hoping for Dallas or Newton soon!

    -a

    ReplyDelete