Sunday, July 20, 2008

I finally got one!!!

I have waited patiently for the Sigg website to re-open their online store so that I could purchase the aluminum water bottle of my dreams, but it still hasn’t happened. I also tried the REI website, but the ones I wanted were sold out...go figure. I had finally had it. I made a special trip to Dick’s Sporting Goods in hopes that they would have some, and they did! At this point, I didn’t care what they looked like because I wanted one so badly. They were hidden in some back aisle and had not been touched. It is like no one knew they were there. After going back and forth on different colors, I decided on the one below. My new bottle and I have become the bestest of friends.







5 comments:

  1. That's hot.

    Wish you were here and we could do a "cheers" with our cool water bottles.

    We are so the In-crowd with our cool SIGG bottles.

    People fear us, yet they want to be us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of bumping chests, we could clink our bottles together to show how cool we really are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like a cool sig water bottle....hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think something can be arranged hfarley! :=)

    ReplyDelete