Wednesday, July 9, 2008

300…my new man candy

I finally got around to watching the movie “300.” Evan said I would enjoy it, and I did! Never in my life have I seen such hotness! At one point Evan asked, “Are you okay?” I said, “I don’t know.” I was in awe. Most movies throw in a piece of eye candy for the men, but what about the ladies? I want some too! So, I told Evan, “Let me have this one-man candy movie to myself. I am claiming it as my own and you are not going to take it from me. Let me sit here and bask in their rippled, chiseled chests without a care as to what’s going on.” Surprisingly, he said “Okay.” He may have been scared at this point, but unless I start writing “I heart King Leonidas” on my school books, I don’t think he should worry.

The slow motion fight scenes were my favorites. All I saw was beefy man-cakes heading my way. I now “get” the slow motion running scene that every man has ever enjoyed.

Many of you may want to know what the movie was about. I couldn’t tell you…blinded by the muscles. Was the acting any good? Couldn’t tell you…blinded by the muscles. Was the movie gory? Couldn’t tell you…blinded by the muscles. I think you get my point.





2 comments:

  1. How many drool stains did you leave on your couch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking at buying a new one because of this movie.

    ReplyDelete