Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bathroom Etiquette

I'm all fired up and decided to use my blog to vent. Talking on your cell phone in a public restroom is one of my biggest pet peeves. It's disgusting! There is no phone call important enough that needs to be handled in a bathroom. I just used the restroom and listened to a lawyer on the sixth floor carry on a conversation while using the restroom. I could hear the guy on the other end as they discussed their case. I do not...I repeat...I do not want to hear your conversation while I'm going to the bathroom. There were toilets flushing, germs flying and gosh knows what else. I can't imagine what the guy on the other end was listening too. Don't ever call me from a restroom, because I will hang up on you. I don't need to know your business!



1 comment: