Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bummed

CSI Vegas is one of my favorite shows. I just read that William Peterson a.k.a. Gil Grissom is leaving. From what I read, he is out of there mid season. He is staying on as executive producer and will make appearances from time to time. How can he leave? He makes up half the show...heck, he is the show! First it was Sara, then Warrick and now Grissom. If this becomes another ER where all the original members leave and get recycled with new actors then I refuse to watch. Does anyone else watch CSI Vegas? Will you keep watching when Grissom leaves? So sad, so sad. :=(

3 comments:

  1. I love CSI Vegas. I'll probably keep right on watching it, even post Gil Grissom. I sure hope he gets some before he goes though. that has always bothered me about that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rebekah, you're funny. I hope he gets some too. He needs something else to focus on besides his bug collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is where you learned all your skills! Sorry about your show girls. If you want to see some "doing it" you should try Swingtown.

    ReplyDelete