Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Weekend-O-Fun



Seeing how we don’t have a pool and its 1000 degrees here already, Evan and I decided we should purchase a Slip N Slide. Of course, when I went to Wally World they were sold out, so instead, we decided to make our own homemade version. We decided the best time to unveil our concoction was at our party last Friday. I am now down one bottle of Dawn dish soap and a partial bottle of olive oil (thanks Hot Karl). No party is complete without beer, plastic and dish soap. No soap = no fun!

9 comments:

  1. No guts, no glory! His mama didnt raise no wuss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you would have been able to buy a real slip n slide you would know that the box clearly states, "Not recommended for adults" But in this case the adult part is clearly questionable.....and your looks way better and bigger than you buy in the store.
    As usual we are laughing hard, debating on if we should let Cole and Ross watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hank and I are real jealous, this looks like lots of fun. Hey, which one is "Hot Karl"? I seem to remember his name coming up last year while canoeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, really nice. I think you need a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the best party I've been to. LOL!! I still can't believe I walked through the back of the house just to see black plastic on the grass while Scott was squirting soap on it. The first thing that came into mind..."You're not in the city anymore!" Next time I know to pack a bag of extra clothes, even a swimsuit at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was AWESOME!!!! I remember shaking as we built it!! Always fun when I hang with the Buntons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can take the boy out of Newton.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I showed Ross...his first comment was, "Hey, thats my uncle Evan." His second was, "Can we get one of those?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad we can provide informative and educational videos for all to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete