Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Questions

Thanks for the tag Sarah!

Here’s a little something to keep you all busy until I get back into town.

Favorite person: Hmmm, this is tough. Just kidding...it’s Evan!

Favorite food: Potatoes in various forms, steak, Mexican and rum.

Quirks about me: Oh boy...here we go. I don’t like hair on hard surface floors, even if it’s my own. It gives me the heebie jeebies. When I step out of the shower, I make sure to tip toe my way to the carpeted area of our bedroom, so I touch as little as possible. This is why I am always vacuuming.

What can you NOT live without: Internet, health magazines (I have an addiction), my computer, my XM radio, my hubby.

Favorite blog: They are all my favorite! I love reading what events are going on in other peoples’ lives and how they express themselves in different ways.

Who do you wish had a blog: I agree with Sarah, Hank Baltzell should have his own blog. Everyone should have a Hank in their life.

Guilty pleasure: Gossip websites, magazines, and spying.

One thing you are bad at: Loving too much...j/k. Um, there are too many things I am bad at. I can’t narrow it down to just one.

If you could change one thing about your current circumstances, what would it be? I think everybody knows my answer to this one. If Evan and I could live in St. Louis that would be awesome. I hate not being close to both of our families and friends and I really dislike Texas. However, after this weekend I am contemplating a move to Newton, Illinois.

What is the hardest part of your job? Going every day. I really dislike my job.

When are you most relaxed? When I am spending time with my honey. He’s always making me laugh.

What stresses you out? Lots of little meaningless things I have no control over.

Favorite quote: (I’m going to keep this one going. I remember exactly where I was the day Chad Farley spoke these memorable words.)

"I'm a rumor spreader, not a rumor starter"...Chad Farley

Why do you blog? It’s allows me to share with our family and friends who live far away. Oh, and it’s fun!

1 comment:

  1. I would pay good $$ for a shirt that has Chad's quote on it.

    I sure wish I could go into detail about the origin of that quote on my blog.

    ReplyDelete