Friday, May 30, 2008

STC!!!




No words can describe how super duper excited I am for the Sex and The City premiere! It brings back memories of my friend Amanda and me sitting on her back deck, drinking our homemade cosmos, smoking the occasional cigarette and laughing so loud we would tick off the neighbors. Times have changed though and instead of seeing the movie with Amanda, Evan has offered to take me. I am thrilled that he wants to see it with me! He was surprisingly excited and jumped at the chance on first mention. I think he has an ulterior motive. I think he is hoping he will see naked women. If there are sad parts, I wonder if he will cry? You can bet I will write a post about it if he does. STC here I come!!!

2 comments:

  1. It really was a wonderful movie.

    Jamee, Amanda, and I went to see it Friday night. I LOVED it! I cried as soon as it started just because I was so happy to be watching the movie!!

    If only I was not knocked up, I could have celebrated after the show with a delish cosmo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank told me he would go, because he thought it may be a guarnteed lay.
    I told him he would of loved it, and it may have ended with me stratgically placing sushi on my naked body.

    ReplyDelete