Wednesday, June 18, 2008

10 Inches +

Yes folks that's right, ten or more inches were removed from my hair. And, I changed my hair color from dark brown to chestnut blonde. I had seen this hairstyle several months back and really wanted it. I kept going back and forth whether or not I was actually going to do it. After consulting my at home stylist, Evan, I decided to go for it. The first cut turned out to be more of a bob, which is not exactly what I wanted, so I went back and got more trimmed off. I really wanted to donate it, but because I had color in it they would not let me. :=( Even so, I am super happy with my sassy new hair. Our friend Scott thinks I look “summery.” I don’t know if that is a word or not, but I’m going with it. My mom and dad barely recognized me when they were visiting, and our neighbors think Evan is having an affair with another woman. Wow, I really know how to mix it up!
Side View



Back View


Front View (Lisa, me, and my mom)

5 comments:

  1. Holy Shit!!! Very cute. A bit shocked here. It does seem summery.
    That must be the newest style, there were three ladies with their hair cut in some version of that at Ross's last ball game.
    You are soo "IN."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hottie!

    How very Posh! I really like the color as well.

    I asked Holly to tell you that I (and Amber) are hosting a little get togther at my parent's house on Sunday afternoon. The Farley's are coming out for a while-hope you and Evan came make an appearance as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! I really like it. I wanted to do it, but I know my face will look chubby and god knows we don't need that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hank wants to know if everything has to be a competition with you:> We must have the same taste. Can't wait for this weekend, I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOT HOT HOT!! I love the new hair style.

    ReplyDelete