Sunday, June 15, 2008

University of Arkansas here she comes!!!


She did it! Brit graduated from Plano Senior High on Tuesday. The ceremony was surprisingly short. She had 1,291 kids in her graduating class. They managed to get the students in and out in exactly 2 hours!!! We were shocked! While it was a joyous day, I must admit I was a little sad. It seems like yesterday that my sister brought Brittany home from the hospital to live with us. Now she is all grown up and headed off to college. It just doesn’t seem possible. Nonetheless, I am so proud of her and have nothing but high hopes for her. I know she will not disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, no pressue Aunt Ashley. Congrats Brit. Glad to see your parents made it out of the crappy weather in the Midwest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congrats to Brit.

    ReplyDelete