Thursday, June 19, 2008

Newton, Illinois awaits our arrival!

Tomorrow we are heading to good ole Newton. I can’t wait to go home and see everyone. We have a weekend chock full of activities. Saturday is Nick’s Race, which Holly, Jamee, and I are running. Then Saturday afternoon a large group of us are going four wheeling…can’t wait! And, Sunday we’ve been invited to the social event of the year at Sarah D’s parent’s house. Sarah and Amber L. are hosting, so I’m positive it’s going to be a blast!

I’m also hoping to get in a good game of Monster with my nephews, the Farley boys. The last time I was home Cole and Ross invented the game for us to play. It consisted of me (the monster) chasing them around from base to base until I could tag one of them, and they would become the monster. However, every time I tagged one of the boys I was told that being the monster was boring and I should just be the monster at all times. I’ve had to get in good physical condition to prepare for my upcoming Monster game. I’m hoping to play at the Farley pool this time. I think it will be easier on my joints and I’m hoping the Farley’s will be providing me with lots of alcoholic beverages to get me through this grueling game.

Check back in the next couple of days for lots of pictures and updates from this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel like my little shin-dig needs to live up to the pre-party hype now. It suddenly has went from B-list to A-list now that Ashley and Evan will be in making an appearance!

    ReplyDelete