Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Season Finale


Tonight is the finale of the Biggest Loser. I don’t know if anyone watches but it’s one show we enjoy at our house. It’s amazing to watch the transformations these people go through. However, this season has been a little different. There are three blue team members who have been deceitful this time around. They have taken game play to a whole new level and have been downright dirty. Of course, they made it to the finals. There is a fourth person, who is a black team member, who deserves to win more than anyone. She “gets it” and has learned so much about herself and why she got big in the first place. The other three are there to win the money and will most likely gain their weight back once the show is done. I will be on the edge of my seat to see who loses the most weight and I pray that Michelle will be this season’s biggest loser! Go Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well she did it!!! She looked so freakin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I don't know about you but I cried and jumped for joy. I was so happy she won! She looked unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete