Friday, December 12, 2008

Our new toy

We FINALLY got a Wii. We have actively been looking for over a year now and have been unable to get one. Evan managed to snag one off of Amazon.com. This thing is so addicting! And, the best part is that I rule in bowling. I have kicked Evan's butt every time. He just can't get his stance right. I love rubbing it in too because Evan is always better at everything that he does so it's nice to watch him suffer a bit.

Now, what I really want to know is if anyone else has WiiFit? I'm contemplating ordering it but I want to hear from someone who has it first.

7 comments:

  1. I think Amber L. has WI Fit.

    I bet she would let you try it out when you are home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I tried to post earlier, but I got an error.

    I have a few friends that have WiiFit and they love it. If I were you I would try it out before buying it since you do regularly workout. I would hate for you to get something that doesn't end up being a great workout to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know Sarah. I will definitely be hitting Amber up if she has it.

    Amber if you're reading, please let me know what you think.

    Anna, I completely agree with you. Because I work out so much I'm afraid it might not be advanced. I'm worried it is geared more towards beginners. I would hate to spend the money and find out I won't get much use out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read an article on the Wii fit and I got the impression that it was not for people who are hard core(like you). Not the greatest work-our but good for beginners and a good work-out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Wii. Bowling is my favorite. I haven't tried the Wii Fit yet. I heard they have hula hoop. That could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly, I got the same impression you did. I'll have to do some more investigation.

    Amber, I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds this thing addicting. I keep telling myself that it's good exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the Wii Fit, it is fun. I am not motivated enough to do it, but plan to get back into it. The Yoga is fun and I hurt after I have done it. But as you know...I don't exercise.

    ReplyDelete