Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stuff

Well, we made it through the weekend without any scratches. The storm was not as bad by us as they had predicted. We got a ton of rain, but the wind was not that bad.

Speaking of weather, it has been gorgeous here, which is unusual! It has been in the high 70’s in the day and upper 50’s at night. I love this time of year. I wish it would stay like this longer, but it always seems to disappear so fast.

Work and school have been crazy. I’m trying to get it all done before I head out of town this weekend. I’m going to St. Louis (yippee) to tear it up with my friend, Melissa! I’m sure we will get into some sort of trouble. No sooner do I come back and then Evan and I leave to go to Newton the following weekend. To great weekends back to back…should be a lot of fun!

I’m posting a picture of my new “green” grocery bag. I bought a couple at Kroger the other day. I am so pumped. Good riddance plastic bags! These new bags are so sturdy and big. I can jam so much stuff into them…its great! Plus they’re useful for a lot of other things.

That’s all for now. Later my little peeps.



0 comments:

Post a Comment