Saturday, February 28, 2009

You know you've all been waiting for this post!

I'm going to repeat myself for the umpteenth time and say, "I can't believe I went to watch midget wrestling at the strip club last night." I had way more fun than I anticipated. Actually, it was a blast! I did refrain from sticking any one dollar bills in the strippers’ g strings while waiting for the show to begin. I know you are all disappointed to hear that. No worries though, there were plenty of men dropping fat cash on the ladies so I could save my hard earned cash.

It took forever for the show to start but once it did it was on like donkey Kong. So, without further ado, I present Midget Palooza 2009! Sarah Kinkade, this one’s for you!











3 comments:

  1. How can something so wrong, be so right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If lovin' that is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very interesting. I would have probably laughed my ass off watching them.

    ReplyDelete