Monday, August 25, 2008

Brunch with the ladies

My friend, Jen, had us over for brunch this weekend. The concept behind it was very cool. Jen hosted the brunch and made food for all of us and the rest of brought an entree that we would split up and share to have for lunch this week. Jen even provided the Tupperware! Essentially, I ended up with four different entrees for lunch. How cool is that? No cooking, no frozen meal, no trying to figure out what I'm taking because it's already made. The only thing we would have done differently was to bring the recipes to go along with the meals. Other than that, it was awesome! Thanks again Jen!

(l to r) Jenny, Lori, Laurie and Jen

(l to r) Jenny, Lori, Laurie and Me

5 comments:

  1. Taco casserole, Chicken Piccata Florentine, Sun-dried tomato pasta, and Chicken and orzo marsala. Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one of MANY reasons to love Jen! Man I wish I got to see her more than once a year! I am so serious about you guys bringing her with you next time you come to Newton. I will kick one of my kids out of their room and she can stay with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food sounds so good!!

    What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda,

    I wish everyone could have a Jen in their life. I would love to put her in my pocket and take her everywhere I go!

    ReplyDelete