Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Book review...sort of

Okay, so I haven't actually read it, but I'm trusting the opinion of my niece, Brittany, who has. Her and her friend Ashley were raving about this book series that they are really into right now. It's called the "Twilight Series." Twilight is the first book in the series followed by: "New Moon," "Eclipse," and finally, "Breaking Dawn," which was released last Friday. I am hoping to pick this up before we leave on Thursday, but chances are slim.

All I know is that the story is centered around a young man and woman, Edward and Isabella, and Edward is a vampire. Since my description is lacking, I've included the link to the book for more background information.

If anyone gets to this before I do, please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I love vampire books, I packed one to read on the way down on Friday, that is if I am not too tired after tomorrow night. Can't wait to see you guys.
    I am going to have to look this one up.

    ReplyDelete