Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two little piggys went to market...

to get processed that is. Evan got invited to go on a hog hunt and invited his dad to join him. This was a first for both of them. Evan is not exactly hunting material and managed to get a pig with the bow, which I hear is difficult. I was very proud of him. Currently, are pigs are off getting made into yummy food. They asked if we wanted pork burgers and neither Evan nor I could do it. Nothing is as good as the pork burgers we get from Dave and Glenda back in Newton.

Overall, I think the guys had a good time. Dave cracked me up when he referred to their hunt because every sentenced started with "This weekend at hog camp..." I wonder if that's anything like band camp?


1 comment:

  1. you guys know kid rock????? totally jealous.

    congrats on the pig, evan.

    ReplyDelete