Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crockpotting

Crockpotting 365

I ran across this blog from a forum I belong to. This lady used her crockpot everyday for a year in 2008. She made everything you could possibly think of and documented it. She has a picture of all the ingredients she used along with the recipe and the outcome of the dish she made. I love reading her posts…she is super funny! She has a ton of recipes to choose from and they are all neatly organized. I had to post this since there are so many of us who are limited with our time. I mean, who has the time to plan out a huge meal anymore?

Let me know if any of you make anything and how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. That's funny that you posted this cuase I was just complaining to my stepmom the other day that I can't master my crockpot. She will be teaching me I get back to Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my crockpot so much that I have two identical removeable crocks so that I can "crockpot" two nights in a row without having to wait on the dishwahwer to clean the other one! There are nights that it is the only way our family is going to get a hot meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea about having two crockpots! I never even thought about that. I've been thinking about getting another one. I think you just sold me on the idea!

    ReplyDelete