Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two snow days...


but no snow. We got a ton of ice last night, which has shut down the entire city. According to several news sources, this is the worst storm Dallas has had since 1980. I haven't seen this much ice in a long time. So, what does that mean for me...snow day yesterday and snow day today!!! Can I get a woot-woot? Did I stay in my pajamas all day yesterday...heck yeah, I did. Today I decided to at least make an effort to get dressed so I wouldn't feel like a bum. So far, so good. Now, I think I will sit back, relax and enjoy a little show called "The View."

4 comments:

  1. I'm sort of right there with you. I think we got around 9 inches in Mattoon, IL(that is). I got off work about 3 hours early, came home and put my pajamas on, so I could relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your snow days.
    I was off work today too for the approx. 10-12 inches of snow and ice in Newton. Many have the boys had a blast. They could barely walk through it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley--take some pics of the ice and share with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well all of you snow day people can kiss my arss! I stayed the day (my night) at the hospital so that I would be sure to be there for my next shift! It's good to know while I was taking care of dying patients, you people were watching TV! Maybe I am being a tad dramatic, but I did stay all night and day and all night again at work. Nobody died though! I love health care! At least I keep telling myself that.

    ReplyDelete