Thursday, January 8, 2009

My dirty little secret

Thank you Tri Dan Du of Luxury Nails and Spa! You give the best calf, knee and foot massages ever!

I got my pedicure tonight and was secretly excited when they assigned me to Tri Dan Du. I've had him before and he is the best pedicurist/manicurist/masseuse. I almost feel a little dirty when he gives me his super secret Asian massage. Sometimes I giggle. He does all these weird cracking things too that feel amazing. I can't even communicate with him to tell him how awesome it feels because he barely speaks English. It's probably for the best. I would probably say something totally inappropriate. Now, if I could only teach Evan these special techniques I would be in heaven!



2 comments:

  1. You should just give him the A-OK sign and wink...I think he would get that...or maybe he would think you wanted someting else...whatever. I am so glad you checked my blog, I tried to change my background and magically lost all of my blogging friends. I could have gotten it off Facebook, but this is much easier! How were your Holidays lady?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know-I am now picturing Long Duck Dong rubbing you and saying "now I have some place to put my hand!!!" I hope that doesn't ruin things for you and I hope the next time you encounter your little Asian man with the magic hands, he doesn't have a booger on his face!

    ReplyDelete