Monday, November 24, 2008

Am I crazy?

Does anyone watch “The Duggars?” I like the show, I really do…but…does anyone get a weird cult feeling from them? Sometimes it almost makes me feel uncomfortable to watch. Evan can no longer watch it with me because he said it makes him feel uneasy. I completely respect their lifestyle but there are some things they do or say that makes my jaw drop. Tonight’s episode was like double Duggar with their friends “The Bates.” The two wives looked eerily the same. Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks this way!!!

3 comments:

  1. I usually hate those kind of people.

    Really nice, home schools, girls only wear dresses, really nice, no TV, etc....

    For some reason, even though they really are their own little mini-cult, I kind of really like the Duggar's.

    That Michelle is so freakin' sweet and the kids are so well-behaved. Jim-Bob is nice in a real way and I think he and Michelle are totally in love with each other.

    It shocks me that I don't hate them.

    One thing, they named Ginger-JINGER with a J!! I know they use all J name, but poor Jinger, she is going to be spelling her name her entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know their oldest son, Joshua, is engaged and he and his fiance haven't kissed? They are saving it for their wedding. I love the show but mostly because I think they are too extreme. It takes all kinds I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete