Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Days: The Musical

For the past month, on my drive into work, I’ve passed this billboard that has been advertising musicals. I guess musicals are on the rise. Who knew? Some of them have been completely ridiculous. This morning I saw the latest one - Happy Days: The Musical…really? Give me a break! Has everyone run out of ideas that they can’t think of anything fresh to create? And, coming to a stage near you in 2010…Sleepless in Seattle: The Musical. Yes, you read that right. What’s next…Lost: Seasons 1-6: The Musical? I have a musical then can make. How about Sarah Kinkade: The Stalker Musical. Now that would be worth seeing!

2 comments:

  1. I honeslty would watch Happy Days the musical version. I would be scared that whoever played the Fonz would be a dissapointment.

    Good call on suggesting a musical for my story, I had hoped for a reality show, but the musical version would be so much more classy. Hank used to have a thing on his arm that would have been perfect to play the mole. Too bad he got it taken off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy playing the Fonz is named "Sorge." A guy named Sorge CANNOT play the Fonz. It's just not right.

    ReplyDelete