Sunday, October 12, 2008

Movie Review

City of Ember
Evan and I were surfing the web this morning and came across a movie called City of Ember. We watched the trailer and thought it looked really good, so we hit the Sunday matinee. It's about a city built deep underground that was created to last only 200 years. Time is up and the city's main source of light and electricity (a generator) is about to crap out. Two of the town's children are determined to find a way out for everyone. If you have kids then this movie is a must see. If you are an adult who likes children's movies, like Evan and I do, then you too can enjoy this movie. I would say that it has the feel of a Harry Potter movie. I'm not comparing it to that but the kid actors and the fantasy aspect of it are similar. Let me know if you see it and what you thought of it. Happy movie going!




0 comments:

Post a Comment