Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jon Gosselin...the douche bag

I'm happy to see that Jon Gosselin is finding out who he really is. Maybe the cigarettes and the 20 something girlfriend are helping him find the 'inner Jon'. By the way, who picks up smoking in their 30's? I feel so sorry for those kids. I'm almost embarrassed for Jon because I don't think he realizes there are going to be serious repercussions for his behavior. I sure hope that Kate is at home providing a stable environment since their father is too busy smokin it up in St. Tropez.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe he thinks it will help him loose weight??

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the smoking makes him look cool.

    I am personally more bothered by the Ed Hardy t-shirts and large diamond studs in both ears.

    I personally like to use the term douchebag for people who hack into my e-mail, but I think in this case it works.

    ReplyDelete